Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Dating your doll

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the Pleasant Co. vs. AG markings on the back of the neck aren't neccessarily linked to time... I believe the different factories at which the dolls are made may have slightly different markings like that. That even goes to the rubber band vs. string construction of the doll- some factories have it now, some don't.

    Makes it most confusing to pinpoint an age!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O.k., so I was looking at the back of my dolls neck. ALL of them, including Nellie, say pleasent company on the back. However Samantha (1998), Felicity (2003) and Addy (2004) all have the name in all capitals and it is deeping impressed and more noticable. I actually had to serch to see where Nellie's neck says Pleasent company, because it is much smaller, it's says Pleasent Company as apposed to PLEASENT COMPANY, and it is not as deeply pressed. Hmmm....
    Also, the earlier Felicitys have redder hair and softer eyes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •